Unable to attend our event? Veteran SSM who wants to participate? Inspired by our Moms? Or just want to run to spread Autism awareness? Become a virtual run/walker!!! Run your own race at your own pace. You can use the treadmill, run outside, your own course or even another race. Some of our veteran SSM’s are organizing group runs! The purpose of this event is to get everyone active and moving while supporting a great cause. Be part of our movement that will sweep this nation and light it up blue!
Proceeds from this virtual option will Benefit Autism Speaks.
Fees: $20 – includes 5K or 10k entry, printable bib and t-shirt.
- Register for this event by filling out this registration form: Virtual Registration Form
- Save it and email us a completed registration form to LUCvirtualrun@strollerstrongmoms.com or mail in your registration form with a check or money order to:
- Once we have received your registration form we will invoice you via paypal
- When your payment is received we will email you confirmation with your printable bib
Complete Your Race in 3 easy steps to receive your t-shirt!
- You have until April 18th to complete your mileage. This is based on the “honor system.”
- Have someone take you picture with your bib and lots of glow on during your race so we can post on our Facebook page. If you haven’t already please “like” our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/LightUpColumbus Go ahead and get crazy! We are looking for you to light up your town for autism.
- Email your picture to email@example.com
Once you have completed these 3 easy steps we will mail you your t-shirt. You are only guaranteed a shirt if you register before April 11th.
Want to get your friends and family involved and take this one step further and help us support Autism Speaks? Create a fundraising page for your Virtual 5k! Simple go to http://www.crowdrise.com/ and set up a fundraising page. There will be special prizes for our runners who raise the most support!!
If you have any questions or you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org